Thursday, January 19, 2012

Been a little while. Hmm... things are nuts. Really and truly.My roommate and I FINALLY found an apartment. It's a little expensive. But no awful, yucky, ewwy, gooey carpet! Plus. Plus. And it's in the med district, so finding a wealthy, sexy doctor to date should be pretty do-able lol* Kidding!! But good gracious... the view! The. View! 10th floor, Highrise, Downtown view. So we get our keys tomorrow night and spend this weekend moving on it and up... Up! Up! Up!

I have a stalker. Not exactly what I wanted in the form of a dating relationship. Kinda was going for the whole mutual attraction thing... Crazy talk, I know. He's this guy I had a 7-minute conversation with in the grocery store. I had just gotten off work and so I was wearing my work gear. He has been going in every day, asking for my schedule, never ordering food. My boss asked me about him, described him, and I was like, NO I don't even know him. Seriously. Not. Okay. We have cop regulars and my boss told them about the guy. So that makes me feel better, but also embarrassed. New girl has a stalker. New girl doesn't know how to live in the Big City. Little Blondy is so vulnerable.

School has started back up, and I haven't bought books. Kinda screwed in that department. Just been so stressed with the moving, animals, my very broken car, looking for a new job, etc. school just kinda snuck up on me.

Okay, well I am in much need of a nap time! Hope the new year is treating you all well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh creepy, hope he leaves you alone. If that happened to me I would just not turn up for work lol :)

    ReplyDelete