Friday, December 23, 2011

Ramblings about a Toyfriend

Why are men so damn complicated?!?!? LoL*
"I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade... You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough." -Inception

In an earlier post I talked about how my Toyfriend told me that he had tried really hard to have feelings for me during these months we've been together but he couldn't. Even though I was virtually perfect... he just didn't feel for me in that way.

That was fine. After shedding an hour's worth of pitiful tears, I came to accept it.

Then yesterday we were texting (we have always texted like 200 texts a day. I'm not exaggerating either. My phone holds 400 texts per conversation, my oldest text is from yesterday at 4:51 pm - so there's been 399 since then. That's crazy talk, right?!?) and he was kinda asking me about if I were going to sleep with anyone else while he was gone. He said it's easier for girls to find sex than guys.
I asked him if he were fishing.

He says he just wants to know if I were going to sleep with someone else or what the deal was.

Of course I jump to the conclusion that he is really asking for himself.

So I say that I don't have any intentions of finding someone else.

"But if something happens I won't be mad at you. You have needs and we aren't exactly committed. And you've told me you don't have those sorts of feelings for me. So I don't want you to feel like you don't have your freedoms"

His response: I wasn't entirely honest about that Monica.

Shit.
Shit. Shit.

What do I do with that? I asked him what he meant. He said it isn't a text conversation.

True fact.

But. But. But.

I have my draw bridge half raised! Most men pull away or dump me and I build a full-fledged fortress wall. Brick by Brick. But with him... it's always been a draw bridge. But do I really want a relationship with someone I even need a drawbridge for?!?

Blargh!!!! LoL 

No comments:

Post a Comment