Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So it Continues...

Quick note before driving back home. I am officially employed in Houston! So I can soon start being the little girl in the Big City. I am ready for this. I am officially crazy, a nut case about where to find storage for my belongings until we have an apartment...

I mean we found one. It's gorgeous. It has a pool and a porch, washer and dryer, dishwasher and garbage disposal, cute courtyard where we can meet people. And about 5 minutes from my new job and 7 to my Dream Job. Only problem we have right now is: The realtor sucks and there was some flooding during the vacancy, so the wood floors are a little warped, which means we need to talk to the owner about whether he will do something about that.

So it looks like we will have 3.5 people, 2 ferrets, and 2 cats in an efficiency for at least a week.

Joy!

But we will be a happy effeciency of cramped people living the Bohemian Houston dream. Drinking coffee and Tapioca Green Tea, and scraping by on hopes, dreams, and an occasional dead body... (don't freak! My roommate and gay-soulmate, love of my life - works in the morgue. And one day I tell you how he saved the world from the Imminent Disaster called The Zombie Apololypse.

Scary business.

Thank you for joining this epic journey of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment